spicy beef slices
500 gr beef
1 tsp lime juice
salt to taste
7 red lomboks (chilies)
cut the meat in thin slices. Rub the slices in with the salt and the lime juice and let it dry in the sun until it resembles beef jerky (using an oven works too). Heat in a wok the oil and deep-fry the slices until brown and dry. Let it drain on kitch paper.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a wok 4 tbsp oil and fry it for 3 minuten. Then add the meat and fry it for a few minutes until its dry.
- Ayam Penyet Kemangi - fried spiced chicken with sambal and kemangi
- Soto Ayam lobak - simple chicken soup with turnip
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Orak Arik Buncis Telor - stir fry of beans with egg
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi