spicy beef slices
500 gr beef
1 tsp lime juice
salt to taste
7 red lomboks (chilies)
cut the meat in thin slices. Rub the slices in with the salt and the lime juice and let it dry in the sun until it resembles beef jerky (using an oven works too). Heat in a wok the oil and deep-fry the slices until brown and dry. Let it drain on kitch paper.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a wok 4 tbsp oil and fry it for 3 minuten. Then add the meat and fry it for a few minutes until its dry.
- Semur Kerang Hijau - Spiced stewed mussels
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram - stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Kota Padang - Mixed vegetables with peanut sauce from south Sumatra