Semur Hati Ayam Rasa Pedas
Spicy stew of chicken liver
700 gr chicken liver (12/13 pieces)
1/2 tsp lemon juice
3 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cm jahe
2 cm laos
2 sereh / lemongrass
400 ml of water
4 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
Marinate the liver with the lemon juice and allow for 15 minutes to rest. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Grate de laos and grind the cloves finely.
Marinate the liver with the bumbu, kecap, salt, pepper and nutmeg and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
Heat a pan and add the liver with the marinade, the jahe, the laos, the cloves and the sereh and mix well. Then slowly add the water and cook until done.
- Semur Kerang Hijau - Spiced stewed mussels
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram - stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Kota Padang - Mixed vegetables with peanut sauce from south Sumatra