Bakwan Oncom Teri
fried spiced oncom with anchovies
150 gr oncom or tempe
25 gr anchovies
1 sprig of celery
100 gr flour
1/2 tbsp tapioca flour
125 ml of water
2-3 shallots (depending on size)
3 red rawits
1/4 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
Roast the oncom until brown and cut it into 1 cm cubes. Finely chop the celery. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Mix both flours with the egg, water and bumbu. Then add the oncom, the anchovies and the celery and mix well into a dough. Divide the dough into 12 portions.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the dough until brown and done. Serve.
- Ayam Masak Bugis - chicken in creamy coconutsauce
- Ayam Gagape - spiced stewed chicken
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Semur daging sapi - stew with beef and potatoes
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant
- Cah Udang Jamur - shrimp with mushrooms in sauce
- Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs