- Rujak (Mi) Juhi - noodles with peanut sauce
- Mentimun Asam Pedas - spicy cucumber salad with cashew nuts
- Roasted chicken - 五香烤鸡
- Selada Air Bumbu Pelecing - watercress with a spicy sauce
- Rendang Daging Minangkabau - rendang of beef from Padang
- Sunpia - fried shrimp pangsit with peanut sauce
- Ayam Kecap Jahe - fried chicken in a sauce of kecap and jahe
stir-fried bean sprouts with chives - Beijng style
stir-fried bean sprouts with chives
4 tbsp oil
2 tsp salt or to taste
50 gr chives
optional 1/4 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
cut the chives in pieces of 3 cm length. Beat the eggs. Heat in a wok 1 tbsp oil and add the eggs. Coat the wok so that it forms a thin omelette and fry it dry. Cut the omelette then into strips.
Heat in a wok the oil and then add the salt and the bean sprouts and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the chives and egg and fry briefly for 1 minute. Add the monosodium glutamate and serve.
- Written by AsianCook