Stir-fry of green beans and minced meat
500 gr of snakebeans of green beans
225 gr pork minced meat
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 tbsp kecap
3 cloves of garlic
5 cm jahe
5 red rawits
2 tbsp oil
Cut the snake beans into small pieces. Chop the garlic, the jahe very fine and the rawits fine. Mix all of this well and allow it to rest 15 minutes.
Heat in a pan 1 tablespoon oil and fry the mince until loose and spoon out of the pan and set aside. Add the remaining oil and fry the garlic, the jahe and the rawits for 2 minutes. Then add the snake beans and fry for 4 minutes.
Then add the minced meat, the pepper, the salt and the kecap and mix well. Slowly fry until the liquid has evaporated.
Delicious with rice or congee.
- Ayam kemangi bumbu kuning - fragrant yellow chicken
- Asin Ikan Mas - carp in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Sawi Dan Jagung Pipil - fried cabbage with corn
- Bakso Goreng Pedas - spicy fried chicken balls
- Ayam Masak Tauco - chicken in yellow bean sauce
- Ayam Paprik - spicy stir-fried chicken with paprika/bell pepper
- Loon Torw Jiew - shrimp and meat sauce