炝炒土豆丝 - spicy stir-fry potato
200 gr potato
1/2 tsp Sichuan peppercorns
3 dried chili peppers
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 red lombok
1/4 green lombok
2 tbsp oil
Cut the potato julienne or grate the potato in long strips. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the lomboks into long thin strips. First, soak the potato strips in water for 15 minutes and then let it drain well.
Heat a wok, then add the oil, the chili peppers and the peppercorns and fry until they become darker. Then add the garlic and fry for 10 seconds.
Then add the potato, salt, palm sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce and mix well and fry briefly. Then add the lomboks and mix well.
- Nila Goreng Sambal Pelecing - fried tilapia with a spicy sambal
- Sambal Goreng Kering Ebbi - fried spicy dried shrimps
- Sambal Goreng Tempe - spicy fried slices tempe
- Lentho - fried balls of red soya beans
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Abon Ayam bawang
- Babi Bali - balinese pork