spareribs in a spicy sour sauce
500 gr beef ribs
1000 ml of water
25 red rawits
3 cm jahe
2 salam leaf
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
3 belimbing sayur
1 spring onion
4 green tomatoes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
5 cloves of garlic
3 cm kunyit, roasted
1/2 tsp pepper, roasted
Cut the ribs into pieces. Cut the belimbing into slices and the spring onion into 1 cm pieces. Cut the tomatoes into wedges. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water together with the ribs, the jahe, the salam, the serai and the laos and cook the ribs until half done.
Then add the remaining ingredients and cook slowly until the ribs are done. Serve.
tip: you can also use a high pressure cooker. Set the first step to 20 minutes and then continue cooking normally.
- Gy Pad Med Mamuang Hinmapan - chicken cashew nuts
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Gaeng Karee Gai - yellow chicken curry
- Dara Kerang Rebus Sambal Kacang - stewed mussels / clams with peanut sauce
- Sate Komoh - Satay beef with coconut milk sauce
- Bandeng Masak Kemangi - stewed spicy fish with lemon basil
- Mu Pad Prik Gak Dang - pork curry (2pp)