Ma Kur Poud Nuei
Roasted Sesame Aubergine
1 tbsp sesam seeds
2 tbsp butter
Cut the aubergines into halves and slice them lenghtwise but not trough. Mix the butter with the sesam seeds and fry them for 30 sec. on low heat. Spread the sesamseeds over the aubergines and wrap these in banana leaves.
Roast the packages over a charcoalfire until the aubergines are fully cooked.
- Semur Kerang Hijau - Spiced stewed mussels
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Gaeng Som Kai
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram - stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
- Gado Gado Kota Padang - Mixed vegetables with peanut sauce from south Sumatra