stew of vegetables with tahu
250 gr bayam / wild spinach / kangkung
125 gr zucchini
125 gr tahu / tofu
50 gr fava beans
100 gr pumpkin
1 1/2 tsp bagoong balayan (can be replaced by trassi or fish sauce)
1/2 tsp salt
250 ml of water
Cut the tahu into small cubes. Heat the oil in a pan and brown the tahu and set aside. Cut the onion into thin strips, the tomato and the pumpkin into cubes. Cut the zucchini into pieces.
Heat in a pan the water together with the onion, the tomato, the balayan, the pumpkin, the fava beans and bring to a boil.
Then add the tahu and zucchini and mix well and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Then add the spinach and cook gently for 3 minutes until everything is done. Then mix in the salt and serve.
- Guli Nangko - spicy stewed nangka / jackfruit
- Bali Tahu - fried tahu/tofu in red sauce
- Cah Taosi Buncis - Seasoned beans with tahu
- Jalan Kote - stuffed patties from Makassar
- Tumis Putren Kailan Bumbu Wijen - stir-fry Chinese broccoli with corn
- Abon Daging Gurih - Dry fried beef
- Telur Ceplok Kuning Pedas - omelette in spicy yellow sauce