Pud Makua Yow
stir-fry eggplant with basil and chili
2 red lomboks
2 thin eggplant
2 tbsp fish sauce
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 bunch of kemangi
1 tbsp oil
225 ml of water
Cut the lomboks into strips and finely chop the garlic. Cut the aubergine into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and lomboks for 2 minutes. Then add the eggplant and mix well.
Then add the water and close the pan for 6 minutes and until the aubergine is done.
Then add the fish sauce and the palmsugar and mix well. Then add the kemangi and mix well. Serve.
- Ayam Goreng Lengkuas - fried dried stewed spiced chicken
- Terancam Jawa - Savory vegetables with coconut
- Buncis Belacan - stir-fry of green beans with shrimps
- Saronco Peke - ribs in a spicy sauce
- Mi Onglok Wonosobo - egg noodles with meat and vegetables
- Bestik Lulur - Beef in sweet kecap sauce
- Kare Buncis - green beans in creamy sauce