- Udang sauce lada hitam - prawns in black pepper sauce
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Hor Mook Gang Khiew Wan Pa Gay
- Ayam Goreng Yogya - fried chicken from Yogykarta
- Gulai Rebung Padang - Curry of bamboo shoots from Padang
- Sambal Terasi Udang - shrimp/prawns in spicy sauce
- Smoor Ginjal
Por Pei - simple spring rolls with minced meat
simple spring rolls with minced meat
5 spring roll wrappers
50 g minced pork
2 tbsp kecap / light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon pepper
30 g carrot
30 g soun / glass noodles / cellophane noodles
Soak the soun in hot water for 20 minutes and let it drain until dry. Cut the carrot julienne. Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the minced meat with the kecap and pepper loose. Beat the egg.
Take some of the meat mixture and top with some carrot and soun and fold or roll it shut. Use the egg to seal it.
Heat in pan the oil and fry the spring rolls for 2 minutes and serve.
- Written by AsianCook