- Rawon Blora - Black beef soup from Blora (central Java)
- Gohu Ikan (Maluku) - tuna ceviche
- Daging Asam - beef in a spicy and tangy sauce
- Telur Penyet Kalio - Eggs in dark spicy sauce
- Udang Berani Pedas - spicy shrimp with peteh beans
- Asam-Asam Udang - shrimp/prawns in a spicy light sour sauce
- Sate Bumbon Daging Sapi - Beef sate with peanut sauce
Por Pei - simple spring rolls with minced meat
simple spring rolls with minced meat
5 spring roll wrappers
50 g minced pork
2 tbsp kecap / light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon pepper
30 g carrot
30 g soun / glass noodles / cellophane noodles
Soak the soun in hot water for 20 minutes and let it drain until dry. Cut the carrot julienne. Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the minced meat with the kecap and pepper loose. Beat the egg.
Take some of the meat mixture and top with some carrot and soun and fold or roll it shut. Use the egg to seal it.
Heat in pan the oil and fry the spring rolls for 2 minutes and serve.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff