Mu Sam Chun Pad Puk
stir fry of pork / bacon with cabbage
150 gr pork belly
50 gr Chinese cabbage
1 tsp salt
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp palsmuiker
1/2 tsp pepper
1 sprigs of coriander
2 tbsp oil
Heat in a pan the water together with the salt and cook the meat for 5 minutes. Scoop the meat from the pan and cut it into pieces.
Finely chop the garlic and cut the cabbage into pieces / strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 30 seconds. Then add the meat and brown it.
Then add the cabbage, the fish sauce, the oyster sauce, the palmsugar and the pepper and cook until done. Sprinkle the coarsely chopped coriander leaves over it and serve.
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Laab Neua - spicy meat salad
- Taoge Cah Petai - stir-fry of bean sprouts with petai
- Sate ayam Banjar - chicken satay with a spicy tomato-kecap sauce
- Gulai Lemak Ayam - spiced stewed chicken in creamy sauce
- Terik Daging - beef in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Babi Cin - fried spicy pork with potato