Telur Bumbu Acar Kuning
eggs in a spicy sauce
5 duck eggs, cooked
2 cm jahe/ginger
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
3 red lomboks, seeded
6 green rawits
3 belimbing sayur
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
400 ml of water
4 tbsp oil
3 kemiri nuts, roasted
2 cm kunyit, roasted
3 cloves of garlic
Cut the lomboks into thin rings. Cut the shallots in four. Slice the belimbing. Cut the spring onion into 1 cm pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jahe and the serai for 5 minutes. Then add the lomboks, the rawits, the shallots and the belimbing and fry it until soft.
Then add the eggs and mix well. Then add the salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then slowly add the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the spring onion and lime juice and cook until done. Serve.
- Dendeng Balado Padang - fried beef with a spicy topping
- Ayam tururuga - stewed in coconut milk spicy chicken from North Sulawesi
- Angeun Lada - Beef with bamboo in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung 2 - spicy spinach
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Cah Kangkung Belacan - stir-fry of seasoned kangkung
- Ampyang - fried sugar-coated peanuts