Telur Balado Hijau
eggs in green pepper sauce
1 salam leaf
1 serai / sereh / lemongras
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 green tomatoes
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
3 cloves of garlic
5 green lomboks
4 red rawits
Heat the water in a pan and boil the eggs until done. Allow the eggs to cool and peel them. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the eggs brown and set aside.
Cut the tomatoes into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a coarse paste.
Heat in a pan 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the serai, the jeruk purut and the salam and mix well and fry for 2 minutes.
Then add the eggs, the tomatoes, the pepper and the palmsugar and cook until the tomatoes have softened. Then add 250 ml of water and mix well and fry until the moisture has almost evaporated.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso