Semur Telur Bersantan
fragrant eggs in sauce
6 eggs, hard-boiled
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
3 cm of cinnamon
4 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
700 ml coconut milk
100 gr bawang goreng
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the eggs until brown and set aside. Slice the garlic and the shallots finely. Cut the tomatoes into pieces.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the garlic, the shallots, the cinnamon and the cloves for 4 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and fry until soft.
Then add the eggs and mix well. Then add the kecap, the salt, the pepper and the nutmeg and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk while stirring and cook on low heat until the sauce has thickened. Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Sate Hati Ampela Bumbu Bacem sweet chicken liver satay
- Cah Caisim Taoco - stir-fry of choisam with taoco
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion
- Ayam Madu Kecap Limo - glazed fried chicken
- Semur Daging Sapi Empuk - stew of seasoned beef
- Tempe Balado - spicy fried slices of tempe with petai beans
- Sate Kempleng - sate of tenderloin with peanuts