Tumis Tempe Manis Kacang Panjang
stir fry with tempe and long beans
200 gr tempe
6 snake/long beans
2 cloves of garlic
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 asam jawa / tamarind
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp kecap manis
150 ml of water
Cut the tempe into cubes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tempe until brown and set aside. Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices. Cut the beans into pieces.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the shallots together with the garlic, salam and galangal for 5 minutes. Add the asam, the water, the kecap, the palm sugar and the salt and bring to the boil.
Then add the tempe and the beans and fry it while stirring until done and until the sauce has thickened.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Tumis Tempe Manis Kacang Panjang - stir fry with tempe and long beans
- Written by: AsianCook