Tumis Tempe Kecap Manis
fried tempe with a kecap sauce
250 gr tempe
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 green lomboks
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 salam leaf
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp kecap manis
100 ml of water
Cut the temepe into 2 cm cubes. Thinly slice the shallots and garlic and the lomboks into rings. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the tempe until golden brown and set aside.
In a pan, heat 3 tbsp oil and fry the shallots and garlic for 5 minutes. Then add the lomboks, the salam and the galangal and mix well.
Then add the tempe, salt, pepper, kecap and water and mix well. Cook until the liquid is absorbed and serve.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso