crispy fried seasoned shrimp/prawns
250 gr shrimp/prawns (large)
500 gr rice flour
5 cloves of garlic
8 red lomboks
2 cm kunyit
2 cm jahe
1 teaspoon of salt
Clean the shrimp/prawns. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Mix the bumbu with the rice flour and add little by little water and form a batter. Then roll the prawns through the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the coated shrimp/prawns until crispy and done.
- Bandeng Masak Kemangi - stewed spicy fish with lemon basil
- Ayam Panggang Pedas - spicy roasted chicken
- Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa - marinated stewed fried chicken
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Daging Cah Taoge - fried beef with bean sprouts
- Ayam Goreng Sauce Tauco - fried chicken in a spicy soybean sauce
- Sambal Terasi - sambal made of roasted shrimp paste