Nasi Goreng Ijo Teri
Fried rice with chilies and anchovies
500 gr white rice (cooked)
50 gr ikan teri goreng (fried dried achovies)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
4 green lomboks
If the ikan teri is not fried, then fry it first instead of the dried version.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the rice, the ikan teri, the salt, the pepper and the palm sugar and fry it for 3-4 minutes until done.
Serve it with the fried egg and acar.
- Kohu-Kohu - steamed tuna with vegetables from the Moluccas
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi
- Semur Hati Ayam Rasa Pedas - Spicy stew of chicken liver
- Sambal Goreng Gasang - beef in a spicy red pepper sauce
- Pindang Udang Kacang Panjang - stewed shrimp/prawns with snake beans
- Lapis Daging Semarang - sweet fried beef slices
- Anyang Pakis - fern buds with coconut
Nasi Goreng Ijo Teri - Fried rice with chilies and anchovies
- Written by: AsianCook