Nasi Goreng Ijo Teri
Fried rice with chilies and anchovies
500 gr white rice (cooked)
50 gr ikan teri goreng (fried dried achovies)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
4 green lomboks
If the ikan teri is not fried, then fry it first instead of the dried version.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the rice, the ikan teri, the salt, the pepper and the palm sugar and fry it for 3-4 minutes until done.
Serve it with the fried egg and acar.
- Martabak Durian - durian filled pancakes
- Hu Pi Jian Jiao - 虎皮 尖椒 - fried chili peppers with garlic
- Sayap Ayam Manis Pedas - sweet fried spicy chicken wings
- Kailan Ayam Tomat - Stir fry of kailan with chicken
- Sambal Goang - raw sambal from Sunda
- Spicy lamb with cumin - 孜然 羊肉
- Dendeng Kelam - thin slices fried beef