Tumis Tahu Bawang
stir fry of tahu with shallots
1 block of tahu / tofu
2 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 red bell pepper
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
100 ml of water
1 spring onion
1/2 lemon, juice
Cut the tahu into cubes. Finely chop the garlic and cut the shallots into thin slices. Cut the pepper into thin strips and the spring onion into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tahu golden brown and then set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots together with the garlic and the jahe for 6 minutes. Then add the tahu and the paprika and fry briefly.
Then add the sesame oil, salt, palm sugar and water and mix well and bring to the boil. Then add the spring onion and the lemon juice and serve.
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote