Kepiting Telur Asin
crab in egg sauce
750 gr crab
5 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
2 spring onions
3 salted eggs, raw
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
250 ml of water
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
Heat the water in a pan and bring to a boil. Then add the crab, stir and remove the crab from the pan. Clean the crab. Cut the crab in half. Cut the spring onion into pieces. Beat the eggs. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, jahe and spring onion for 2 minutes. Then add the crab and fry until it changes color.
Then add the eggs, oyster sauce, pepper, salt and water and mix well. Cook until the crab is done and the sauce has thickened.
- Kangkung Tumis Jamur - Fried kangkung with oyster mushrooms
- Kari Terong - eggplant stewed in coconut milk
- Pepes Ati Ayam - Steamed chicken liver in banana leaf
- Assinan Babi - sweet and sour pork
- Sambal Goreng Kentang - Petai fried potatoes with petai/peteh beans
- Pindang tulang - spiced braised ribs
- Gai Hoh Bai Toey