Tumis Tempe Sauce Tiram
stir fry of tempe in fragrant oyster sauce
250 gr tempe
2 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
3 jamur kuping / rice-straw mushroom
4 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
1 spring onion
Cut the tempe into cubes, the shallot, the lomboks and the jamur into thin slices. cut the spring onion into pieces and grate the jahe.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tempe until brown and set aside. Heat in a pan some oil and fry the shallot together with the jahe for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks, the mushroom and the tempe and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the pepper, the spring onion and the water and fry until the moisture has been absorbed. Serve.
- Ayam Penyet Kemangi - fried spiced chicken with sambal and kemangi
- Soto Ayam lobak - simple chicken soup with turnip
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Orak Arik Buncis Telor - stir fry of beans with egg
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi