Tumis Tempe Sauce Tiram
stir fry of tempe in fragrant oyster sauce
250 gr tempe
2 cm jahe
2 red lomboks
3 jamur kuping / rice-straw mushroom
4 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
1 spring onion
Cut the tempe into cubes, the shallot, the lomboks and the jamur into thin slices. cut the spring onion into pieces and grate the jahe.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tempe until brown and set aside. Heat in a pan some oil and fry the shallot together with the jahe for 2 minutes. Then add the lomboks, the mushroom and the tempe and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the pepper, the spring onion and the water and fry until the moisture has been absorbed. Serve.
- Udang Goreng Serai - fragrant fried shrimps
- Daun labu jagung manis - pumpkin leaves with sweetcorn
- Sate Pusut Daging - Minced meat sate
- Tumis Sayur Bumbu Terasi - fried vegetables in creamy sauce
- Gudeg nangka - Chicken with jackfruit
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Kwetiau Goreng Sayuran - fried rice noodle with vegetables