Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram
stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
400 gr kailan / Chinese broccoli
200 gr mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp oil
Cut the kailan into pieces. Cut the garlic and the lomboks into thin slices. Halve the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and lomboks for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and the kailan and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce, the fish sauce and the pepper and mix well. Then add the water and bring to a boil. Mix in the sesame oil and serve.
- Semur daging sapi - stew with beef and potatoes
- See Yao Gai - 豉 油 鸡 - chicken stewed in soy sauce
- Mu Ma Now - spicy pork salad
- Baro-Baro - mung beans snack from Bali
- Perkedel Kentang - potato-mince cookies
- Cara Isi - round cakes with chicken filling
- Smoor Ayam Pasar Putih - in coconutmilk broiled pieces of chicken