Kailan Jamur Sauce Tiram
stir fry of kailan in an oyster sauce
400 gr kailan / Chinese broccoli
200 gr mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp oil
Cut the kailan into pieces. Cut the garlic and the lomboks into thin slices. Halve the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and lomboks for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms and the kailan and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce, the fish sauce and the pepper and mix well. Then add the water and bring to a boil. Mix in the sesame oil and serve.
- Ayam Masak Bugis - chicken in creamy coconutsauce
- Ayam Gagape - spiced stewed chicken
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Semur daging sapi - stew with beef and potatoes
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant
- Cah Udang Jamur - shrimp with mushrooms in sauce
- Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs