Tumis Tempe Cabai Gendot
sautéed tempe with chili pepper
300 gr tempe
3 gendot / habanero
4 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass, white part
3 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of water
Cut the tempe into strips of 4x1cm. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the cendot into thin strips.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the tempe brown and set aside. Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the shallots together with the garlic, the salam, the laos and the sereh for 4 minutes. Then add the cendot and fry until soft.
Add the tempe, the kecap, the pepper, the salt and the palmsugar and mix well. Then add the water and bring to the boil. Serve.
- Daging Belacan - spicy light sour meat soup
- Bandeng Bumbu Cabai Rawit - fried fish in spicy sauce
- Ayam Masak Aceh - Fried spicy hens
- Opor Ayam Yogyakarta - in coconut milk braised chicken from Yogyakarta
- Pesmol Ikan Kembung - fried fish with a spicy sauce
- Sambel Gorang Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken liver with potato
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Petai - Stewed kangkung with peteh beans