spicy beef stew with tomatoes from Sulawesi
500 gr beef / tenderloin
3 red lomboks
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp asam water
500 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
4 cloves of garlic
7 red rawits
Cut the meat into slices of 1 cm thick. Cut the shallots and the lomboks into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into small parts. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu to a paste.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and cook until it changes color. Then add the water, the pepper, the palmsugar and the salt and cook the meat until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Then add the asam water, the shallots, the lomboks and the mushrooms and fry until soft and serve.
- Cah Kacang Paniang - Fried snake beans with tofu and tempé
- Babi pedis dan daun papaya - pork with papaya leaf
- Ambyachi Kadi - mango chicken curry
- Sengkel Masak Kecap Jahe - stew of spiced beef
- Babi Panggang Brem - roasted marinated pork
- Dendeng Balado - fried beef in a sambal sauce
- Trassi Tumis Manado - vegetables as in Manado