Sup Ayam Kampung
spiced chicken soup
1 spring onion
1 sprig celery
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
2 nutmeg, crushed
1 tsp palm sugar
2 tsp salt
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp bawang goreng / fried shallots
Cut the chicken into pieces. Cut the spring onion into 3 cm pieces. Finely chop the celery. Cut the shallot and garlic into thin slices. Cut the carrot into 1 cm pieces. Peel the potato and cut it into cubes. Cut the tomato into cubes.
Heat the water in a pan and bring to a boil. Then add the chicken, spring onion and celery and cook the chicken over low heat until done.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallot and garlic for 2 minutes. Then add it to the chicken, also add the carrot and potato and mix well.
Then add the salt, pepper, nutmeg, palm sugar and tomato and mix well. Continue to cook on low heat until done. Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Pindang Iga Bali - Balinese ribs (beef)
- Asem-Asem Buncis (Surakarta) - stewed beans with beef
- Empal Gentong Cirebon - beef in creamy coconut milk sauce from Cirebon
- Sayur Oyong Bersantan - wing cucumber in seasoned coconut milk
- Krengsengan Daging Sapi - beef in a petis (shrimp paste) sauce
- Oseng Caisim Jamur Tiram - Stirfry of choisam with oyster mushrooms
- Ayam Bakar Penyet - Grilled spicy chicken with very spicy sambal