Sup Ikan Nila
fish soup with tilapia
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
1500 ml of water
4 green tomatoes
1 1/2 tsp ebi
9 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
100 gr sawi asin / salted cabbage
1 tsp fish sauce
1 bunch of kemangi
1 tbsp oil
Remove the bones from the fish and cut the fish meat into pieces. Mix this with the lime juice and the salt and set aside.
Finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic until golden brown and set aside.
Cut the tomatoes into pieces. First soak the ebi in some water and then pound or grind it finely. Cut the cabbage into pieces.
Heat the water in a pan together with the tomatoes, the ebi, the garlic, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar. Then add the fish and bring to the boil. Then add the cabbage and fish sauce and cook until done. Then mix in the kemangi and serve.
- Tumis Pari - stir-fry seasoned stingray
- Pais Suung - steamed roasted seasoned oyster mushrooms
- Tumis Udang Tomat - fried shrimp/prawns with tomato
- Ayam Pop Padang - Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
- Sayur Asam-Asam Santan - vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah - stewed Chinese cabbage
- Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian