Sup Ikan Nila
fish soup with tilapia
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
1500 ml of water
4 green tomatoes
1 1/2 tsp ebi
9 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
100 gr sawi asin / salted cabbage
1 tsp fish sauce
1 bunch of kemangi
1 tbsp oil
Remove the bones from the fish and cut the fish meat into pieces. Mix this with the lime juice and the salt and set aside.
Finely chop the garlic. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic until golden brown and set aside.
Cut the tomatoes into pieces. First soak the ebi in some water and then pound or grind it finely. Cut the cabbage into pieces.
Heat the water in a pan together with the tomatoes, the ebi, the garlic, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar. Then add the fish and bring to the boil. Then add the cabbage and fish sauce and cook until done. Then mix in the kemangi and serve.
- Gulai Itik Aceh - duck curry from Aceh
- Kambing Merica - lamb in a green pepper sauce
- Sayur Belimbing Wuluh - starfruit with dried shrimps in coconut sauce
- Hoy Mang Pu Lourk - Mussels / clams
- Tumis Kangkung tauco - stir-fry of kangkung with eggs
- Tumis Tempe Kucai - fried tempe with chives
- Tumis Polleng - braised shrimp in coconutmilk