bamboo shoots with seasoned shrimp
500 gr bamboo shoots, cooked
500 gr shrimps (large prawns)
5 cloves of garlic
1 tsp salt
6 tbsp oil
Cut the bamboo shoots julienne. Beat the eggs. Peel and clean the shrimp. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the eggs and stir. Then add the salt and mix well. Then add the prawns and bamboo shoots and stir until cooked and done. serve.
- Gulai Itik (Padang) - duck in green pepper sauce
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Bakwan Udang - seasoned shrimp/prawns fritters
- Sambal Rebus - Boiled sambal/chili sauce
- Koa Rad Nha Guong Sauce Garthream - fried prawns/shrimp in garlicsauce
- Sambal Tauco Labu Siam - spicy stewed chayote with tauco
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut