Cah Bayam Telur
stir-fry of spinach with egg
2 bunches of spinach
4 cloves of garlic
1 shallot / 1/2 onion
4 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp oil
Chop the garlic fine and the keriting coarsely. Slice the shallot. Beat the egg. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, shallot and keriting for 3 minutes. Then slide it to the side of the pan. Add the egg and fry it until scrambled.
Then add the kecap, salt, palm sugar and pepper and mix well. Then add the water and bring to the boil.
Then add the spinach and the sesame oil and mix well. Fry briefly and serve.
- Martabak Durian - durian filled pancakes
- Hu Pi Jian Jiao - 虎皮 尖椒 - fried chili peppers with garlic
- Sayap Ayam Manis Pedas - sweet fried spicy chicken wings
- Kailan Ayam Tomat - Stir fry of kailan with chicken
- Sambal Goang - raw sambal from Sunda
- Spicy lamb with cumin - 孜然 羊肉
- Dendeng Kelam - thin slices fried beef