Gurami Kuah Pucung
fried fish in a spicy sauce
500 gr ikan gurami, otherwise trout or carp
4 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tsp ketumbar
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 salam leaves
4 jeruk purut leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
400 ml of water
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 spring onions
1-2 tbsp bawang goreng
5 cloves of garlic
6 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
4 red rawits
3 keluak / kluwek, steamed
Cut the fish into pieces. Grate the garlic and cut the spring onion into small pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Rub the fish with the garlic, ketumbar, lime juice and salt and let it rest for 15 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish until brown and done and set aside.
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the jeruk purut, the serai and the galangal for 5 minutes. Then add the water, salt and palm sugar and bring to the boil.
Then add the fish and the spring onion and cook until the sauce has halved. Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - pork stir-fry with bamboo
- Terung Goreng Sauce Santan - fried eggplant with coconut milk from the Moluccas
- Manu Kinowu - spiced fried chicken from South-east Sulawesi
- Iga Garo Rica - spareribs in spicy sauce
- 姜汁菠菜 - spinach in a ginger sesame sauce