Cah Brokoli Hioko
stir-fry of broccoli with shiitake
2 broccoli (small)
100 gr shiitake mushrooms
3 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 cm jahe
4 red lomboks, dried
1 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp sesame oil
150 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the broccoli into florets, the shiitake into strips, the carrot into slices and the onion finely. Finely chop the garlic and the lomboks.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and jahe for 3 minutes. Then add the lomboks and fry until soft.
Then add the broccoli, carrot and shiitake and fry until soft/wilted. Add the oyster sauce, the kecap, the salt, the palm sugar and the pepper and mix well.
Then add the water and continue to cook until done. Then mix in the sesame oil and serve.
- Gulai Itik Aceh - duck curry from Aceh
- Kambing Merica - lamb in a green pepper sauce
- Sayur Belimbing Wuluh - starfruit with dried shrimps in coconut sauce
- Hoy Mang Pu Lourk - Mussels / clams
- Tumis Kangkung tauco - stir-fry of kangkung with eggs
- Tumis Tempe Kucai - fried tempe with chives
- Tumis Polleng - braised shrimp in coconutmilk