Lodeh Tempe Tahu
vegetables stewed in coconut milk with tempeh and tahu
200 gr tahu/tofu
200 gr tempe
1 aubergine / eggplant
6 long/snake beans
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1000 ml coconut milk (from 1 coconut)
4 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
3 kemiri nuts
2 cm kunyit
fried shallots to taste
Cut the tahu and tempe into cubes. Cut the longsnake beans into pieces. Halve the eggplant and then cut it into cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the tempe and tahu until golden brown and then remove it from the pan. Then fry the long beans and the eggplant until half done and remove from the pan.
Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and galangal for 5 minutes. Then add the tempe, tahu, eggplant and long/snake beans and mix well. Add the coconut milk, salt and palm sugar and cook until tender while stirring.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Serabi - Thin pancakes with a sweet coconutmilk sauce
- Pelepah Manuk - in coconut milk braised spicy chicken
- Telur Ceplok Tauco - fried eggs in sauce
- Gule Telor - hardboiled eggs in a spicy sauce
- Rica Ayam Sayur - Chicken with vegetables in a sweet spicy sauce
- Tahu Bumbu Rujak - fried spicy tahu/tofu
- Dtab Ping - roaster pork liver