Sayur Jamur Bersantan
mushroom stewed in coconut milk
100 gr green beans
100 gr mushrooms
100 gr carrot
100 gr of cauliflower
100 gr oyster mushrooms
1000 ml of thin coconut milk (cair)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the green beans into pieces, the carrot into cubes and the cauliflower in florets. Cut the corn from the cob. Halve the mushrooms and cut the oyster mushrooms into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Then add the beans, corn, carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Cook until done and serve.
- Eko Tukir - Glutinous rice Cooked in bamboo
- Sayur Godog - stewed vegetables and meat in spicy sauce
- Bumbu Dendeng - fried meat
- Sambal Goreng Perai - fried leek in creamy sauce
- Gangan - fish soup with cassave from Belitung
- Ayam Budu-budu - stewed chicken with spring onion
- Pacah Daging - grilled/roated beef with a spicy raw sambal