Kangkung Masak Kecap
stir-fry of kangkung in a kecap sauce
300 gr kangkung
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
6 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
350 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
5 red lomboks
Cut the kangkung into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and lengkuas for 5 minutes. Then add the kangkung and mix well and fry until it wilts.
Then add the water, the kecap, the salt and the palm sugar and mix well and cook until done. Serve.
- Ayam Kuah Hitam - fried chicken in a sweet dark sauce
- Singit - in seasoned coconut milk braised beef from Jepara
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Iga Sapi Goyang Lidah - Spiced roasted ribs
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Ayam Goreng Bumbu Empal - baked spiced sweet chicken
- Sambal Cumi - a sambal made of squid