Sayur Asam Santan Labu Kuning
pumpkin with vegetables stewed in coconut milk
200 g labu kuning / yellow pumpkin
300 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
700 ml thin coconut milk (cair)
100 gr brisket / poulet
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / laos / galangal
5 snake/long beans
100 gr corn kernels
1 bunch of kangkung
1 tbsp asam jawa
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
4 kemiri nuts, roasted
2 tsp terasi / trasi, roasted
Peel the pumpkin and cut into large cubes Cut the beans into pieces of 4 cm. Cut the meat into small cubes. Cut the kangkung into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
In a pan, heat the santen cair together with the bumbu, salam and lengkuas and bring to the boil while stirring.
Then add the meat and cook until done. Then add the corn, the beans, the asam jawa, the salt, the palm sugar and the kangkung and cook until done.
Then add the santen kental and bring it to the boil while stirring. Serve.
- Bistik Kambing - Lamb in sweet fragrant sauce
- Sandung Lamur Bali - braised beef with a spicy red sauce
- Siomay ayam bayam - steamed chicken / spinach dumpling
- Sayap Ayam Rempah - fried seasoned chicken wings
- Semur Terung - stew of eggplant from Yogyakarta
- Smoor Ayam Siliwangi - slowly cooked fried pieces of chicken
- Udang Taoco Cabai Hijau - shrimps in green pepper sauce