Tumis Kangkung Kedelai Hitam
kangkung stir-fry with tauco
2 bunch of kangkung
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ebi, soaked
2 red lomboks
3 tbsp tauco (kedelai hitam)
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the kangkung into pieces. Finely chop the garlic. Pound or soak the soaked ebi finely. Cut the lomboks into thin rings.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the ebi for 2 minutes. Then add the kangkung and mix well and stir fry it until it becomes soft.
Then add the tauco, salt and pepper and mix well. Then add the water and fry until done. Serve.
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote