Tumis Kangkung Kedelai Hitam
stir fry of kangkung with black soybeans tauco
2 bunches / 300 gr kangkung
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ebi, soaked
2 red lomboks
3 tbsp tauco kedelai hitam (from black soya beans)
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Finely chop the garlic and pound or grind the ebi finely. Cut the lomboks into thin slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the ebi for 2 minutes. Then add the kangkung and mix well and fry until soft.
Then add the tauco, the pepper, the salt, the lomboks and the water and mix everything well and fry it until done. Serve.
- Rica Bebek - stew of duck in seasoned sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Hati Sapi Masak Kecap Gurih liver in creamy fragrant sauce
- Sup Daging Tetelan Sawi Putih - beef soup with cabbage
- Semur Daging Babi - braised pork in a dark sauce
- Orek Tempe - spicy fried tempe
- Tumis Daging Suwir - stir fry of spicy seasoned pulled beef