stewed mixed vegetables with spiced coconut
6 snake/long beans
6 sprigs of kangkung
100 gr bean sprouts
1/2 coconut, grated
750 ml of water
3 eat lolie
3 red lomboks
5 cm kencur
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp salt
2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
Cut the beans into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat 625 ml of water in a pan and cook the kangkung for 3 minutes and scoop it out of the pan. Then add the beans and cook it for 5 minutes and scoop it out of the pan. Blanch the bean sprouts and scoop it out of the pan.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the coconut and fry for 10 minutes. Then add the rest of the water and bring to a boil and cook it for 5 minutes.
Mix the vegetables together and top with the spiced coconut sauce and serve.
- Khor Gai Tod - Coated fried chicken wings
- Semur Ayam - spiced chicken in delicious sauce
- Daging soun kuah kecap - braised beef with glass noodles and tahu
- Kue banana - banana cupcakes
- Buncis Belacan - stir-fry of green beans with shrimps
- Pangsit Goreng Udang - fried pangsit with shrimp
- Tumis Kubis - green cabbage