Cah Sawi Bakso Pedas
spicy fried cabbage with fish balls
4 Chinese cabbage leaves
5 caisim / choisam, otherwise pak choi
5 fish balls
150 gr shrimp (small)
1/2 tsp pepper
50 ml of water
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
2 cm jahe
Cut the cabbage and caisim into pieces. Slice the bakso and peel the shrimp. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes. Then add the bakso and shrimp and fry until they change colour. Then add the water, pepper and salt and mix well.
Then mix in the cabbage and caisim and continue to cook until done.
- Sambal Bawang Putih - Garlic sambal
- Kerang Masak Jeruk - Mussels in a light citrus sauce
- Ikan goreng pandan - grilled spiced fish in pandan leaf
- Daging Masak Krengsengan - beef stew with potato in spicy sauce
- Tumis Terong Hijau Pedas - Spicy stirfry of eggplant
- Manuk Dang - steamed spicy stuffed chicken
- Semur Panji - braised spiced beef slices