Cah Sawi Putih Jagung Manis
spiced Chinese cabbage with corn
200 gr Chinese / nappa cabbage
1/2 sweet corn
3 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
2 tbsp oil
Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the lomboks into thin rings. Cut the cabbage into pieces and cut the corn kernels from the flask.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the cabbage and the corn and fry until soft.
Then add the fish sauce, the pepper, the salt, the palmsugar and the stock and cook until done. Serve.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso