Cah Sawi Putih Jagung Manis
spiced Chinese cabbage with corn
200 gr Chinese / nappa cabbage
1/2 sweet corn
3 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
2 tbsp oil
Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the lomboks into thin rings. Cut the cabbage into pieces and cut the corn kernels from the flask.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the cabbage and the corn and fry until soft.
Then add the fish sauce, the pepper, the salt, the palmsugar and the stock and cook until done. Serve.
- Udang Masak Bawang Putih - fried spicy garlic shrimp/prawns
- Bakso Sapi Sauce Padang - meatballs with a spicy sauce from Padang
- Daging Semur - slowly cooked beef
- Kangkung Tumis Petai kangkung - stewed with peteh beans and salted squid
- Daging Kuah Kemiri - stewed beef in a kemiri sauce
- Sambal Badjak Djago
- Chow Dau Kok - seasoned fried long beans