Tumis Taoge Ikan Jambal
stir-fry of bean sprouts with salted fish
150 gr ikan asin jambal
4 cloves of garlic
1 cm jahe
100 gr bean sprouts
10 Chinese chives
1 spring onion
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the jambal into cubes of 1 cm and soak it in warm water. Cut the chives into 2 cm pieces and the spring onion into 1 cm pieces. Finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the jambal until brown and set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp of the used oil and fry the garlic and the jahe for 1 minute. Add the bean sprouts, chives, spring onion, oyster sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
Then add the jambal and cook until done.
- Telur Kecap Cabai Kering - eggs in kecap/soy sauce with dried chillies
- GadonTempe - mixed spiced steamed tempe
- Klapertart Manado - coconut pastries from Manado
- Cumi cabe serpih - spicy fried squid
- Gulai pucuk ubi kacang padi - curry stewed salted fish with vegetables
- Nasi goreng siram - fried rice with separate meat-vegetable stir fry
- Semur Daging Pedas - spicy beef stew from Kalimantan