Oseng Buncis Jamur Merang
stir-fry of green beans with mushrooms
200 gr green beans
100 gr jamur merang / rice-straw mushroom / mushrooms
5 bakso sapi / meatballs
2 tbsp oyster sauce
100 ml beef broth
3 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the mushrooms in half. Cut the bakso into slices. Beat the eggs. Cut the beans into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion. Then mix in the bumbu and fry for 4 minutes. Then add the beans, the bakso, the mushrooms and the oyster sauce and mix well.
Then add the stock and bring to the boil. Then stir in the egg and stir until it has solidified. Then cook until done.
- Bandeng Masak Kemangi - stewed spicy fish with lemon basil
- Ayam Panggang Pedas - spicy roasted chicken
- Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa - marinated stewed fried chicken
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Daging Cah Taoge - fried beef with bean sprouts
- Ayam Goreng Sauce Tauco - fried chicken in a spicy soybean sauce
- Sambal Terasi - sambal made of roasted shrimp paste