Tumis Pare Teri Medan
stewed seasoned sopropo with anchovies
2 pare / bitter cucumber / sopropo
1 tsp salt
50 gr teri medan, soaked
2 salam leaf
2 red lomboks
1 green lombok
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
Cut the pear lengthwise in half and remove the seeds. Cut the pare into 1/2 cm thick slices. Sprinkle the salt over the slices and knead until the moisture is released. Then rinse well and let it drain.
Cut the lomboks into thin slices and the tomato into cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the lomboks for 4 minutes. Then add the tomato and mix well.
Then add the pare, the teri, the salt, the palmsugar and the water and cook until done.
- Ayam Taoco Cabai Hijau - Green spicy chicken
- Bayam Tumis Jamur Padi - stir-fry of spinach with mushrooms
- Otak-Otak Potong - steamed seasoned mackerel
- Palai Bungkus Daun Ubi Kayu - fish steamed in banana leaves
- Sambal Terasi Teri Jengki - Sambal with dried fish
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Pad Phuk Tong - fried pumpkin with pork