Tumis Pockoy Paprika
stir fry of bok choy and paprika
300 gr of bok choy
1/2 green bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
2 tbsp butter
3 cloves of garlic
100 gr minced chicken
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
100 ml chicken broth
1 spring onion
Cut the peppers into thin strips and the bok choy into pieces. Finely chop the garlic and cut the shallots into thin slices. Slice the spring onion finely.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the garlic and shallots for 3 minutes. Then add the minced meat, the peppers, the bok choy, the salt, the pepper and the palmsugar and fry until soft.
Then add the stock and bring to the boil. Then mix in the spring onion and bring to the boil again. Serve.
- Sambal Soto Banjar - clear spicy relish
- Ayam Bakar Klaten - Roasted chicken Javanese style
- Sawi Masak Tiram - stewed cabbage with spicy sauce
- Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa - marinated stewed fried chicken
- Pad Kee Mao
- Lodeh Pepaya - papaya with vegetables in creamy coconut milk sauce
- Tahu Gegodo - Fried tahu/tofu