Tumis Pokcoy Cabai Kering
stir-fry of pokcoy with chili
2 bunches pokcoy
5 cloves of garlic
2 dried lomboks
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
2 tsp cornflour + 1 tbsp water
1 tbsp oil
Finely chop the garlic and the lomboks. Beat the egg.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the lomboks for 2 minutes. Then put it aside. Add the egg and stir it until it becomes grainy/scrambled. Then add the pokcoy and fry it until soft.
Then add the fish sauce, the kecap, the oyster sauce, the salt and the pepper and mix well. Then add the water and cook until done. Then mix in the corn starch solution and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Ikan Mas Woku - carp in a spicy and herb curry sauce
- Palai udang segar - roasted prawns
- Goreng Petai Teri Tawar - fried anchovies with petai beans
- Gang Pat Pet Yang
- Gulai Ikan Cabai Rawit - very spicy fish curry
- Tongseng Ayam Pedas - chicken in a creamy spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Bumbu Kari - stir-fried chayote