Tumis Tauge Teri Nasi
stir-fry of bean sprouts with anchovies
100 gr bean sprouts
50 gr ikan teri nasi / anchovies, soaked and fried
75 gr green beans
4 baby corn on the cob
2 Chinese chives
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1 tsp kecap asin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
100 ml of water
2 tbsp water
Cut the green beans into pieces, the chives into pieces, the garlic and the shallots into thin slices and the lomboks into rings. Cut the corncobs into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, shallots and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the green beans and the corn and fry until soft.
Then add the bean sprouts, the kecap, the salt, the pepper and the palmsugar and mix everything well.
Then add the water and cook until done. Then mix in the chives and sprinkle the anchovies on top and serve.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette