Sayur Asam Kangkung
Mixed vegetables in sauce
2000 ml of water
3 cloves of garlic
50 gr asam kandis
2 cm laos
1 sweet corn
6 snake beans
1/2 labu siam
4 cabbage leaves
2 bunches of kangkung
1 1 tablespoon salt
2 tablespoons of palm sugar
Cut the garlic and the shalots into thin slices, the snake beans into pieces, the Labu Siam and the cabbage finely and cut the kangkung into pieces. Cut the corn of the cob.
Heat in a pan the water together with the shallots, garlic, asam kandis and laos and bring to the boil.
Then add the corn, the beans, the labu siam, the cabbage and the kangkung and cook it half done. Then add the palm sugar and the salt and stir until everything is cooked.
- Kangkung Tumis Jamur - Fried kangkung with oyster mushrooms
- Kari Terong - eggplant stewed in coconut milk
- Pepes Ati Ayam - Steamed chicken liver in banana leaf
- Assinan Babi - sweet and sour pork
- Sambal Goreng Kentang - Petai fried potatoes with petai/peteh beans
- Pindang tulang - spiced braised ribs
- Gai Hoh Bai Toey