Sayur Asam Kangkung Kacang Merah
stewed kangkung with beans in light sour sauce
1500 ml of water
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
150 gr aduki beans
200 gr kangkung
2 tamarind / 3 tbsp asam water
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp salt
Cut the shallots into thin slices and the tomato into pieces. Cut the kangkung into pieces.
Heat in a pan the water together with the shallots, the salam, the laos, the tamarind, the palmsugar, the salt and the beans and cook until the beans are done.
Then add the kangkung and cook until it is done. Then mix in the tomato and serve.
- Kangkung Tumis Jamur - Fried kangkung with oyster mushrooms
- Perkedel Daging - spiced potato balls with minced meat
- Bawal Goreng Saus Tomat - fried fish in spicy tomato sauce
- Kow Man Guy
- Daging Age 2 - beef with coconut
- Kari Terong - eggplant stewed in coconut milk
- Es tambring - refreshing coconut drink
Sayur Asam Kangkung Kacang Merah - stewed kangkung with beans in light sour sauce
- Written by: AsianCook