Perkedel Kentang Udang
Potato balls with shrimps
200 gr potatoes
100 g shrimp
2 sprigs of celery
2 tbsp bawang goreng
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp nutmeg
3 egg whites
Steam the potatoes and mash them. Slice the peeled shrimp and celery finely. Beat the egg as well as the egg whites.
Mix the potatoes with the shrimps, the celery, the egg, the bawang goreng, the salt, the pepper and the nutmeg. Divide the mass into 18 potions, and form them into flat balls and drag them through the egg whites.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the balls until done and brown.
- Kagape Kambing Jepara - fragrant lamb from Jepara
- Kuah Bakso Mutiara - spicy balls with soun
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Sambal Mercon - spicy sambal with shallots
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Daging Tumis Kacang Merah - braised beef with aduki beans