Sayap Ayam Manis Pedas
sweet fried spicy chicken wings
10 chicken wings
1 tbsp lime, juice
1 teaspoon of salt
5 red dried lomboks
2 tbsp honey
4 tbsp sauce sambal (see recipe)
2 tbsp kecap asin
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 spring onion
Cut the onion into thin strips. Finely chop the lomboks. Cut the spring onion into thin rings.
Rub the chicken wings with the lime juice and the salt and let it marinate for at least 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and then fry the chicken wings until brown and cooked and set aside.
Heat in a pan a little oil and fry the onion and the lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the honey, the sambal sauce, the kecap, the palm sugar and the pepper and stir until the sauce has thickened.
Then mix in the chicken and the spring onion and serve.
- Sup Tomat Bola Udang - tomato soup with shrimp balls
- Horenso Rebung Taoco - spiced spinach with bamboo shoots
- Cah Pare Bawing Putih - fried cucumber with garlic
- Telur Bumbu Paniki - very spicy eggs from Manado
- Terik Daging Sapi - fried meat with vegetables in spicy sauce
- Es Timun jeruk nipis - Refreshing cucumber drink with lemon
- Gurame Kunyit Pedas - fish in spicy yellow sauce